Being unemployed is never easy so we decided to cover a post on temp agencies Maryland, to give a list of some temp agencies you can contact as well as offer some general advice to help you find your next job in Maryland.
Helpful information to consider before contacting temp agencies in Maryland
Make sure you have your updated CV ready to send via email so there is no delay with you sending your CV to the temp agencies.
Make sure you have two references ready from previous employers, of course make sure you get the approval to use the contacts as references before giving their names and details.
Have a dry cleaned suit and shoes ready for interview, in case you can get an immediate interview.
Be clear with the temp agencies about your availability to start a new job. (i.e. if you had a holiday booked, wedding etc.
Be clear on your salary/package expectations.
Be confident and positive, everyone has been unemployed one time or another before, it’s not the end of the world and you will find a new job.
List of Temp agencies in Maryland
Here are some of the Temp agencies in Maryland you can get in contact with for employment opportunities;
- Aerotek, they cover most industries including Accounting/Finance, Administration, Aerospace/defense, Architecture, automotive, aviation, call center, construction, engineering, labor, scientific and many more.
Company website: Aerotek website.
- Contemporaries, specialize in supplying staffing to federal and private sector clients covering various areas.
Con temp agency in Maryland
- NRI staffing whom work within; Administration support, Clerical, Automatic data processing, general services and support, Information, Technical and Professional Occupations.
Company website: NRI Staffing
- 1ST TEAM Staffing Services, Inc.
806 Frederick Road
- 1st Choice staffing and consulting.
8121 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, MD
- Allan James Associates LLC.
P.O. Box 11370
We hope you have found our list of Temp agencies in Maryland helpful and please get in touch if you would like us to include any others. Good luck with your job search.